Survey Volunteers for Inter-specific Research

  • Nathan Burroughs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Dear Calbirds,

      I am an undergraduate student at UCLA looking for volunteers to participate
      in a survey for a study on geographical variation in
      plumage characteristics. Participants will rate the similarity of the
      plumage of several species, as we examine aggressive interactions between
      species.

      If you are able to volunteer to take this survey, please e-mail me at
      nathanbwarbler@..., and I will send you an e-mail with the URL to the
      survey and more information.

      Thank you in advance,

      Nathan Burroughs
      University of California, Los Angeles
      nathanbwarbler@...

    • Nathan Burroughs
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
        Dear Calbirds,

        I am an undergraduate student at UCLA looking for volunteers to participate
        in a survey for a study on geographical variation in song characteristics.
        I sent an earlier email regarding plumage characteristics, and we are now
        moving onto part two of the study. Participants will rate the similarity of
        the songs of several warbler species, as we examine aggressive interactions