Re: [NBB] FIELD SPARROW, MAR Co

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      I posted a couple of photos of the FIELD SPARROW from this morning at...

      http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/FieldSparrowP1030998.htm

      Many of us watched as it twice barely escaped the clutches of one of the
      many House Cats in the yard.

      Dan Singer and I had a very cooperative LAPLAND LONGSPUR at the Nunes
      (Historic "A") Ranch. Photos at...

      http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/LaplandLongspurP1040584.htm

      It was on the rise along the road just northwest of the ranch.

      We also saw three PALM WARBLERS at the Mendoza (Historic "B") Ranch. They
      were mostly in the weeds along the road above the pond.

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA
      "It turns out we're very good at not seeing things" - Jack Hitt