Re: [CALBIRDS] Yellow-bellied Flycatcher

  • Nick & Mary Freeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2012
      Hi Birders

      Huntington Central Park is located in Orange County, Huntington Park.
      The major cross streets are Golden West and Slater. Just in case you
      wanted to see this bird and weren't familiar with the area if you
      weren't from this part of town.

      Mary Freeman
      Glendale, CA

      On Oct 15, 2012, at 2:55 PM, John Sterling wrote:

      > Todd Easterla just called me that he just found and photographed a
      > Yellow-bellied Flycatcher at Huntington Central Park at the NW
      > corner again Golden West Blvd in the alders that line the small
      > creek by a manhole that has a large white marker near it.....by a
      > small marsh just north of a parking lot.
      >
      > John Sterling

    • Nick & Mary Freeman
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2012
        Hi again

        And make that Huntington Beach in Orange County!

        Yesterday morning, 10/14/12, TENNESSEE WARBLER, WARBLING VIREO, and a
        BULLOCK'S ORIOLEwere seen yesterday morning near the pond. A RED-
        BREASTED NUTHATCH was in the parking lot on the Arco gas station side.

        Mary Freeman
        Glendale, CA