Yellow-billed loon sighted in No. Cal. Lassen Volcanic National Park

  • surfbirder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2002
      Hi all, we received the following message at Surfbirds last night -
      thought we better pass it on as hadn't seen mention of this on any of
      the newsgroups. I'm afraid I have no more details. Best, Andy Birch

      Thought you might like to know that I spotted a yellow-billed loon in
      the northwest area of Lassen Volcanic National Park on Wednesday,
      5/15/2002. The bird was swimming in Manzanita Lake, near the Park's
      Loomis Museum Visitor Center.