Common Cuckoo, Watsonville Slough - NOT SEEN TODAY?

  • Bob & Carol Yutzy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hello all,

      It has been reported that as of this afternoon at least to 2 or 2:30 pm
      the Cuckoo was not seen in spite of intense searching by 40+ birders.

      We drove 2/3 of the way there until finally receiving a report that the
      bird was not being seen today.

      Please remember that negative information (such as the bird was not
      seen) is still important for those of us who missed this bird and to the
      record keeping of this sighting.

      Good Birding to All,

      - Bob & Carol Yutzy Shasta, CA