Re: [CALBIRDS] Fwd: Common Cuckoo, Watsonville Slough

  • Scott Smithson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      To my knowledge, the cuckoo was not seen today, as of 2:30pm.
      -Scott Smithson

      From: Desert Iguana <thomas.miko@...>
      Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 2:47 PM
      To: <brooke-bam@...>
      Cc: <CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [CALBIRDS] Fwd: Common Cuckoo, Watsonville Slough

      Was the bird seen today, Wednesday October 3rd?

      Thomas Miko (Mi'ko' Tama's)
      Mobile: 909.241.3300
      Claremont, Los Angeles County, California

      DI0NjQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1Nzg3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzQ5MzAwODQy>
      Switch to: Text-Only
      <mailto:CALBIRDS-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format:
      Traditional> , Daily Digest
      <mailto:CALBIRDS-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest> €
      Unsubscribe
      <mailto:CALBIRDS-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> € Terms
      of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

      .

    • Bob & Carol Yutzy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
        Hello all,

        It has been reported that as of this afternoon at least to 2 or 2:30 pm
        the Cuckoo was not seen in spite of intense searching by 40+ birders.

        We drove 2/3 of the way there until finally receiving a report that the
        bird was not being seen today.

        Please remember that negative information (such as the bird was not
        seen) is still important for those of us who missed this bird and to the
        record keeping of this sighting.

        Good Birding to All,

        - Bob & Carol Yutzy Shasta, CA