Moss LAnding Sharp Tailed Sandpiper

  • maryann_ambrose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 10:22 PM
      After seeing the Common Cuckoo late this afternoon, stopped at Moss Landing and perused a large gathering of shorebirds for over an hour. Able to compare side by side with a Pectoral Sandpiper, we felt confident we were viewing a Sharp Tailed Sandpiper, maybe two. IF anyone around who can take another look and luckily happen upon it, that would be great!

      Mary Ann & Jerry Ambrose, Paso Robles, CA