Video of the Common Cuckoo in Watsonville

  • Siddharthan Ramachandramurthi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hi folks,

      At 4:30 PM today the assembled birders were able to view the Common Cuckoo in Watsonville.

      The bird was in the water-side willows along the trail leading from the Ramsay Park Nature Center under the bridge, just a couple of hundred meters from the parking area.

      I was there from 4 PM to 5 PM but the bird was hidden from view most of the time, offering only brief glimpses occasionally.

      This fleeting video is the best I could manage:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8laBTuekT5M

      --Sidd Ramachandramurthi
      Sunnyvale, CA