Common Cuckoo continues Monday 2:30 - 3:00 pm

  • ericg314
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      The COMMON CUCKOO continues. About six birders got adequate views through the willow leaves. Due to the high heat, the bird was visibly panting.

      We observed her from the location below.

      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=36.912071,-121.772633

      We parked at the nature center indicated below.

      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=36.913392,-121.770787

      Sorry this didn't go out sooner, but I had trouble posting from the field.

      -Eric Goodill
      Menlo Park