Re: [CALBIRDS] Common Cuckoo Pictures from 29, 2012

  • dinuk magammana
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2012
      Hello Birders,

      Here are some photos that was taken today. The bird is shy, but it did gave us some time to photograph it from time to time. And Like�Steve�mentioned�chickadees and bushtits were very helpful in locating the bird!

      After�multiple�tries only few pictures came out ok.�

      (out in the open, front view)

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/nature_and_animals/8038335694/in/photostream

      (inside�vegetation, front view)

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/nature_and_animals/8038316965/in/photostream/