Bay-breasted Warbler, Oceano

  • Nick & Mary Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      Hi Birders

      At around 1:00pm, Nick and I came across a fall plumaged BAY-BREASTED WARBLER at Oceano Campground from the trail entrance at
      Norswing & Coolidge. Take the trail north (right) to the maintenance yard. The bird was seen from the trail 30 yards south of the Maintenance yard on either side of the slough. The bird was by itself, not with a feeding flock.

      Good Birding!

      Mary & Nick Freeman
      Glendale, CA

      Sent from my iPhone