Fw: [sbcobirding] White Ibis

  • Dave Compton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      I know everyone who's chasing rare birds is up in Watsonville, but here's an update on the Carpinteria White Ibis, for those may still be interested.

      Good directions were posted previously. But note that the bird sometimes is hidden in the back part of the pond, behind some vegetation.

      Dave Compton
      Santa Barbara