Common Cuckoo update

  • Clifford Hawley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      Hey birders,

      Just left Watsonville after viewing the Common Cuckoo starting at 2:08 pm
      and last had the bird 2:53pm. It was still being seen when we left. The
      bird was seen first flying north over Watsonville Slough from Walker St
      bridge. It ended up being seen by dozens of birders in willow patches near
      Watsonville Nature Center in Ramsay Park. Good birding.

      Cliff Hawley
      Sacramento, CA