Clear Lake State Park (9/17) - Eastern Kingbird

  • jtnikon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
      I found an Eastern Kingbird around 12:30PM at the northeast corner of the Clear Lake State Park (north of the swim area parking lot). The bird was seen perched high up on a dead tree north of the beach. I will post pictures later this week when I get home.

      There were also lots of Yellow Warblers, 2 Black-throated Gray Warbler, 2 Willow Flycatcher, 1 Olive-sided Flycatcher, and an un-identified empid (possibly a Dusky) seen in the same area.

      Happy Birding,

      Jerry Ting
      Fremont
    • jtnikon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2012
        Here is the photo link to the Eastern Kingbird that I spotted on Monday (9/17) at Clear Lake State Park:

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerryting/8011076207/in/photostream

        Happy Birding,

        Jerry Ting
        Fremont