Want to try for the Northern Gannet?

  • Alvaro Jaramillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      Hi there,

      I am trying to organize a visit to try to find the Northern Gannet on the
      Farallon Islands, which is coming quite regularly in the afternoons. I am
      looking at Monday Sept 10, or Wed Sept 12. The latter day may be the better
      one based on weather currently. We will be heading there from the port in
      Half Moon Bay.

      If you are interested, please contact me and I will send you more details.

      Good birding!

      Alvaro

      Alvaro Jaramillo

      alvaro@...