White Ibis-Baker Sewage Ponds September 5 afternoon

  • Batkin, Leonie F
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 9:20 PM
      This afternoon at around 1:15pm we saw the WHITE IBIS. It was 102F with cloud cover! It required some patience (lots of water and sunscreen) as it moved out of view several times but eventually we got an out in the open look.

      Also, the Louisiana Waterthrush was seen and heard at 5:30pm between the 17th and 18th holes at the 3 par golf course in California City.

      Leonie Batkin
      Ron Thorn

      Sent from my iPhone