Re: [CALBIRDS] Louisiana Waterthrush photos

  • Batkin, Leonie F
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      The LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH continues near the 18th hole this morning at 7:42am.

      Leonie Batkin
      Ron Thorn

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 4, 2012, at 10:23 PM, "Thomasabenson@...<mailto:Thomasabenson@...>" <Thomasabenson@...<mailto:Thomasabenson@...>> wrote:

      The Louisiana Waterthrush at California City Central Park was seen again this evening (Sep 4) at about 7:00 PM in the same general area that it was seen yesterday and this morning. I have posted a few of my better pics on my Flickr site linked below. The photos were taken in low light at ISO 6400, and I applied an auto correct function in MS Office Picture Manager before posting these photos. I am not a member of kerncobirding, so if somebody could forward this message to that listserv, I would appreciate it.

      Tom Benson
      San Bernardino, CA

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/40928097@N07/