White Ibis still present 9/2

  • kyrifreeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2012
      I got a good look at it feeding with the White-Faced types. For those worried about traffic, you should be OK outbound for the rest of the weekend; coming home it can be best to drop down through Mojave Preserve and take 40 west back to Barstow where you pick up the 15.

      The sewage ponds area is more flooded than I have ever seen it, but a careful search will reveal a dry route.

      Kyri Freeman
      Barstow, CA