Monterey Seabirds Aug. 26

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
      Ahoy Seabirders,

      Monterey Seabirds' first summer outing coming up on Aug. 26 will mark
      our 10th anniversary. Previous late August Monterey Seabird trips have
      found rarities such as HORNED and TUFTED PUFFINS, LAYSAN ALBATROSS, MANX
      SHEARWATER and best of all a light morph WEDGE-TAILED SHEARWATER .
      Friendly leaders will include Dan Singer, Matthew Dodder, Martijn
      Verdoes, Blake Matheson, Rod Norden, Tim Amaral and Todd Easterla.

      There are only a half dozen spaces remaining. We limit the number of
      passengers for a quality experience. Cost is $130 pp call 831 375 4658
      to reserve or do it online at http://www.montereyseabirds.com

      Once again we will offer a free trip for every three you take with us in
      the calendar year.

      2012 Schedule:
      Sundays
      Sept. 9