SBT: ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK

  • DEBRA SHEARWATER
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012
      Hello, County Birders,

      On Thursday, August 9th, I found an adult, female ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK on Lone Tree Road. This represents only the fourth San Benito County record that I am aware of. Other birds included: BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK, WESTERN TANAGER, NASHVILLE WARBLER, PACIFIC-SLOPE FLYCATCHER, BROWN CREEPER and GRASSHOPPER SPARROW.

      More details can be found at: http://shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com/2012/08/san-benito-county-birding-lone-tree.html

      Happy Trails,
      Debi Shearwater
      San Benito County Birding

      DEBRA SHEARWATER
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      High Arctic: Polar Bears, Walrus & Seabirds: 8 - 18 July 2013, charter with Debi