Vireo photos

  • Russell Scalf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2002
      This is the web page of the Powdermill Banding Station in western Pennsylvania; Actually the
      below link takes you to their spring 2002 captures page. I was struck by their in-hand photos of
      vireo's heads and thought I'd share.

      http://www.westol.com/~banding/Spring2002_Banding_Effort_Captures.htm

      Rusty Scalf