JULY 28, 2012 PELAGIC TRIP REPORT: HALF MOON BAY

  • DEBRA SHEARWATER
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Hello, Calbirders,

      The Shearwater Journeys' Trip Report for the July 28, 2012 pelagic trip departing from Half Moon Bay can be found at:

      http://shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

      Spaces are available on many of our upcoming pelagic trips from Monterey, Half Moon Bay, Bodega Bay and Fort Bragg. We offer more pelagic trips from more ports than any other operation on the West Coast. Our trips, August 5 and September 30th to the Farallon Islands are sold out. Our September 27th Bodega Bay trip is sold out, including the photographer's special trip on that date. Many trips have openings, however.
      See the complete schedule at:
      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com/schedule.shtml

      Shearwater Journeys is proud to be the pelagic trip provider for the upcoming Monterey Bay Birding Festival, September 13-16, featuring Greg Miller of "The Big Year" as keynote speaker. For details see:
      http://montereybaybirding.org/

      Shearwater Journeys is also the pelagic trip provider for the Western Field Ornithologists' Meeting, September 26-30 in Petaluma. This is a very fine organization. Although many field trips, including pelagic trips are sold out, some trips are still available, including the pelagic trip departing from Half Moon Bay on October 1. Russ Bradley of Farallon Island fame will be the banquet speaker. Many outstanding speakers and presenters will be present. For details see:
      http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/conference.php

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi

      DEBRA SHEARWATER
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      High Arctic: Polar Bears, Walrus & Seabirds: 8 - 18 July 2013, charter with Debi