Fw: [SDBIRDS] Possible Mississippi Kite, Dairy Mart Ponds

  • Gjon_Hazard@fws.gov
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      More info on the kite (per request). The post I first forwarded did not
      include the location -- sorry.

      The Dairy Mart Ponds are just south of Interstate 5 at the Dairy Mart Road
      exit, which is just a mile or two shy of the U.S.-Mexico border.

      Sincerely,
      -Gjon

      Carlsbad, CA

      (not an official post of the USFWS)

      ----- Forwarded by Gjon Hazard/CFWO/R1/FWS/DOI on 08/01/2012 04:09 PM -----

      paul marvin
      <pm299fl@hotmail.
      com> To
      Sent by: SDBirds <sdbirds@yahoogroups.com>
      SDBIRDS@yahoogrou cc
      ps.com
      Subject
      [SDBIRDS] Possible Mississippi
      08/01/2012 09:46 Kite, Dairy Mart Ponds
      AM

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/26660046@N02/7692059510/
      Kite was perch in tree overlooking pond between photo bind and farther pond
      overlook.
      Paul MarvinOtay Mesa/ Cocoa, Florida