JULY 29TH HALF MOON BAY: CANCELED

  • DEBRA SHEARWATER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012
      Hello, Seabirders,

      This is an announcement for folks who are signed up for the SUNDAY, JULY 29 HALF MOON BAY pelagic trip with Shearwater Journeys:

      Due to high seas and high winds, we regret that the trip has been canceled. The captain has determined that it is not safe for the boat to go offshore. We are sorry for this. Should you have any questions, please email me, directly.

      We did complete our trip from Half Moon Bay, today. A trip report will follow.
      Debi

      DEBRA SHEARWATER
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      High Arctic: Polar Bears, Walrus & Seabirds: 8 - 18 July 2013, charter with Debi