New 'Top 50' best birds page

  • Don Roberson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 5:56 PM
      I realize this is marginal to Monterey Bay or California as a whole, but I do
      have a new set of
      pages on my choices for the "Top 50" Best Birds of the World now on line. This
      has been a long project to put up colorful new pages on the topic. I justify
      the posting here as 3 species have been recorded in the State (...pretty weak, ahem).

      It starts at http://montereybay.com/creagrus/best_birds.html
      and scrolls through five sets of art, photos, and explanations. I hope it is
      fun. Comments always welcome.

      As always, you can see "what's new" (yes, there is something else new)
      at http://montereybay.com/creagrus/new.html

      Cheers, Don