Black-and-white Warbler, San Bernardino County

  • Cory Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2012
      Birders,

      I stumbled onto a BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER today where Burns Canyon
      Road meets Arrastre Creek in San Bernardino County.

      The pair of Hepatic Tanagers was also present. Also in the area were
      4 Black-chinned Sparrows and 3 Black-throated Sparrows.

      You can see a photo of the warbler at the link below:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/23836012@N02/7523732568/

      Good birding,

      Cory Gregory
      Sacramento County