No Northern Gannet 30th June

  • Coddlers@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 9:53 AM
      A boat, with 30 birders on board, did not find the gannet on the Farallon
      Islands yesterday.

      Fog shrouded much of the islands, but we did have a clear view of the area
      where the gannet was seen last weekend.

      Bruce Barrett
      San Jose, CA

      _coddlers@..._ (mailto:coddlers@...)

    • Alvaro Jaramillo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 2:03 PM
        Calbirders

        Just in case it shows up again, I am heading out there on Aug 19th. Here
        are the details:

        http://alvarosadventures.com/farallon-islands/

        It seems like this gannet may end up playing cat and mouse with us, we shall
        see.

        Good birding,

        Alvaro

        Alvaro Jaramillo

        alvaro@...

        www.alvarosadventures.com

        _____

        A boat, with 30 birders on board, did not find the gannet on the Farallon
        Islands yesterday.

        Fog shrouded much of the islands, but we did have a clear view of the area
        where the gannet was seen last weekend.

        Bruce Barrett
        San Jose, CA

        _coddlers@... <mailto:_coddlers%40aol.com> _ (mailto:coddlers@...