Fwd: [nwcalbird] EASTERN WOOD PEWEE not ALDER FLYCATCHER in Siskiyou Co.

  • Elias Elias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012
      There has been a correction issued.

      Flock on!

      Elias/�����
      Arcata CA/San Diego CA
      Walkie talkie primero 707-633-8833
      Last ditch alternate 559-433-7254

      Begin forwarded message:

      *From:* Alan Barron <flockfinder@...>
      *Date:* June 16, 2012 9:17:29 PDT
      *To:* NORTHWEST CALBIRD <nwcalbird@yahoogroups.com>
      *Subject:* *[nwcalbird] EASTERN WOOD PEWEE not ALDER FLYCATCHER in Siskiyou
      Co.*
      *Reply-To:* Alan Barron <flockfinder@...>

      I received a phone call this morning that yesterday's reported ALDER
      FLYCATCHER in Siskiyou County is actually has been re-identified as an
      EASTERN WOOD PEWEE!
      I just heard the recording and agree, and it was confirmed by Guy McCaskie
      at the site.
      I am sorry for anyone making the long trek from my Alder posting, I should
      have gotten more confirmation.
      Please enjoy the pewee!
      ---Alan D. Barron