North American Birds (S. California Region) - Spring 2012

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Spring Season (1 March through 31 May 2012) is ended, and we solicit
      reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN
      BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
      followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
      Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (7th edition of the ABA
      Checklist, 2009). Reports of species included on the California Bird Records
      Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2009,
      obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org ) must be
      accompanied by documentation (written description, photographs, etc.).
      Similar documentation should also accompany reports of species unusual for
      the location or season. Full names, with all initials, should be used in the
      reports (this reduces the potential for different observers having the same
      initials, and makes it simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 21 June 2012. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      davcompton@... <mailto:davcompton%40verizon.net>

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@... <mailto:tedell%40aol.com>

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@... <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org>

      Chet McGaugh (Riverside County)

      chetmcgaugh@...

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson
      1819 Locust Ravine
      Bakersfield, Ca 93306
      KKHeindel@... <mailto:KKHeindel%40gmail.com>

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@... <mailto:tjheindel%40aol.com>

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      henicorhina@... <mailto:henicorhina%40yahoo.com>

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@... <mailto:sandy_koonce%40redlands.edu>

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@... <mailto:guymcc%40pacbell.net>

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      Doug.Willick@... <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com>

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett

      Guy McCaskie

      Secretary CBRC

      guymcc@...