RE: [CALBIRDS] Black-bellied Whistling Duck

  • Todd Easterla
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 9:29 PM
      All,

      The Black-bellied Whistling Duck was sleeping when we (Myself, Lisa and
      Fritz) left it at around 10:45AM last Sunday the 27th. The small pond
      (drying up slowly) where it was being seen is probably getting too little
      for the birds own safety net and has possibly found another spot nearby like
      the cattail ponds to the West a couple hundred yards, maybe.

      Todd Easterla

      Rancho Cordova, Ca