Tulare Co Black-bellied Whistling Duck

  • Steve & Priscilla Summers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      Priscilla and I checked for the whistling duck this afternoon (Tue-5/29)
      from 2:10p-2:45p. We DID NOT see it. There were two other cars there also
      and they hadn't either. The last reported sighting I can find is from eBird
      on Saturday May 26th.

      If anyone checks again today or after today please report results--positive
      or negative. Also if anyone saw it on May 27 through today please report it
      so we can get a complete picture of its stay.

      Thanks,
      Steve Summers
      Porterville