Re: [CALBIRDS] Monterey Birding - is there a Yahoo Group or the like?

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      Nathan and Calbirders,

      There is a wealth of information on the Calbirds website. Click on the
      Files and Bookmarks links and familiarize yourself with the contents. In
      Bookmarks, there is a link to the page on Joe Morlan's California Birding
      website which contains links to all the California listservers.

      At 05:55 AM 2002-05-08 -0700, Nathan Dias wrote:
      >Is there a Yahoo Group or similar web-based email
      >forum for Monterey birding like CALBIRDS, SFBIRDS or
      >NORTHBAYBIRDS? On the web, I can only find the
      >Monterey RBA transcript and Don Roberson's excellent
      >site (which though great, is a 1-way street).
      >
      >I tried finding such a forum under Yahoo Groups, but
      >their search feature is lousy. Even knowing of
      >SFBIRDS' existance, it is tough to make the
      >YahooGroups search engine cough it up...

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22