Scholarships for students in grades 6-12 for WFO conference in Petaluma

  • Robbie Fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      Greetings,

      Western Field Ornithologists is offering two scholarships to attend our
      annual conference in Petaluma, CA September 26-30, 2012. Please encourage
      any young birders you may know to apply. The deadline for applications is
      June 18. Here is the link to our website for information on the conference,
      scholarships and the call for papers

      www.westernfieldornithologists.org

      Happy spring birding,

      Ms. Robbie Fischer