Chuck will's widow

  • penny stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      Late report for 4/18/12 Two of us heard a Chuck Will's widow at Covington Park
      in San Bernadino Co. It started calling at about 7:50 PM from a cottonwood on
      the East side of the tennis courts just before the swings. It called for approx
      4 minutes stopped and started again. I tried to call the report in and unsure if
      my number was right. I do have multiple experiences with this species. I would
      love for someone to try to relocate to confirm his bird as unable to get a photo
      or visual. We had to leave the bird due to time limits.