9647Re: [CALBIRDS] Falcated Duck in Colusa NWR

  • Sally Walters & Don Schmoldt
    Dec 8, 2011
      It was observed from about 4ish until past sunset and closer in to the observation deck. Stunning easy views. We are grateful to the woman who re-found it. She was scanning the entire area not just the spot! A female was associated with it for a while when they were feeding. Then they separated as the male walked on shore. No leg bands observed.
      Sally

      SallyWalters & DonSchmoldt
      Sacramento County, Ca
      BajaOwl@...