      From: CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of fnscoble
      Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 1:19 PM
      To: CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CALBIRDS] Black-crested Titmouse

      I believe I have a pair of Black-crested titmice in my yard in South
      Pasadena, Ca. I can find no records of this species in Southern
      California. Any other reports? Any other bird it could be? Sharp
      black crest, white under chin, grey body with touches of rust near the
      tailfeathers. Melodic, strong song. Would love to hear thoughts!

      Fran Scoble
      South Pasadena, CA
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic