7955Re: [CALBIRDS] Unknown Hummingbird

  • BRUCE DEUEL
    Jul 1, 2009
      I would certainly second Bob's comments, having just returned from Arizona 3
      days ago. Blue-throats were huge compared to Anna's. At the same time, the
      first photo certainly looked like a Blue-throated Hummer to me. Hopefully,
      there will be more confirmation by lucky birders.
      Cheers,
      Bruce Deuel
      Red Bluff