7625Google Earth walking distance calculation

  • SiriusGuy@aol.com
    Dec 21, 2008
      <<Clay Taylor reported an interesting method to calculate Christmas Bird
      Count miles walked using Google Earth.>>

      If you have an iPhone there is a FREE application, that you can download,
      for Google Earth. I may try that next week with our Lost Lake Bird Count.
      Today, alas, as I am on call, I have to use similar little programs on the d
      evice to estimate stroke severity and the like.

      Alan Birnbaum
      Fresno CA

      Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.