6779Re: [CALBIRDS] Others Hearing Western Screech-Owl?

  • Elwood Hain
    Nov 1, 2007
      I heard a dueting pair of Western Screech Owls in my suburban yard two nights ago. It was a one night event. I thought they were a bit early. I am in Altadena, a northern suburb of Pasadena, a northern suburb of Los Angeles.

      Elwood Hain
      Altadena, CA