6311North American Birds - Spring Migration Reports.

  • Guy McCaskie
    May 30, 2007
      My earlier post included an incorrect address and e-mail for Douglas R. Willick.

      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Spring Migration Season (1 March through 31 May) is ended, and we
      solicit reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH
      AMERICAN BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic
      order followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North
      American Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (6th edition of
      the ABA Checklist, 2002). Reports of species included on the California
      Bird Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds
      2005, obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 www.wfo-cbrc.org) must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full
      names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 23 June 2007. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      PO Box 24152
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007

      John F. Green (Riverside County)
      3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
      Riverside, CA 92507-3140

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868

      John C. Wilson (Kern County)
      1425 Alta Vista Drive
      Bakersfield, CA 93305

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett.