5030Re: Bullock's Oriole

  • Jamie Mullin
    May 7, 2006
      Rick,

      Hi I live in Groveland, also in Tuolomne County I
      spotted 1 Bullock's Oriole (At least I think that is
      what it was (I'm new to birding so my ID's may not be
      100%) in my front yard tree a few days ago. Maybe
      their late arrival is due to the 70+ inches of rain we
      have gotten so far this year. I sent you a photo that I got of the
      Oriole I saw.
      Jamie Mullin
      Groveland, CA

      --- In CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com, "radioric83" <radioric83@...> wrote:

      > Where are the Bullock's Oriole? I live in the Sierra foothills,
      > Tuolumne county CA, and have been a bird watcher for some twenty
      > years. Through out this time I have observed the return of the
      > Orioles during the last week of march, here it is, the first week
      of
      > may and I have yet to see, or hear an Oriole. Has anybody noticed
      > this, or have they seen any orioles this spring?
      >

      > Rick Hoppe
      > Sonora, Ca

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic