4343Yellow-billed Magpies & West Nile Virus

  • Gary Zamzow
    Sep 5, 2005
      Hi Michelle,

      That is good news. Can use some these days.
      Would you like to document the number of Magpies that you see?
      You could just count/estimate the ones flying over, or roosting, or
      nesting in your neighborhood.
      I keep the tally on my computer.
      Here is a link for information about counting Magpies.
      http://www.vgl.ucdavis.edu/wildlife/projects_BBB.html

      Sacramento/Davis has been the epicenter for WNV in California this year.
      I hope that it doesn't get to your Magpies.

      Thank you and take care.
      Gary Zamzow
      Davis, CA

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic