3872April Long Range Pelagic

  • Don DesJardin
    Mar 1, 2005
      As a result of ABA's Birding article "Going Out Deep in Southern
      California" and a piece in the LA Time about the trip, we have
      experienced a good bump in sign ups for our April multi-day deep water
      pelagic trip aboard the 95'Searcher based in San Diego. We still have
      some open spaces available for those who would like to be part of, not
      only a memorable pelagic birding experience, but a total marine
      experience as well. Trip dates are, depart San Diego at noon April
      13th, and return to San Diego early morning April 17th. The cost is
      $750, which includes all food and beverages. Clean sheets, hot
      showers, three great meals a day with unlimited snacks in between,
      real china at mealtime, wine in the evening, this is not a sparse
      voyage. Visit http://bajawhale.com/birdingtrips.html for additional
      information, previous trip species lists, trip maps, and passenger
      comments. You can also contact me directly if you have any questions.
      Besides our scheduled September 2005 trip, this will be the only
      spring trip for 2005. The leaders will be Don DesJardin (chummer/tail
      gunner), Walter Wehtje, and Phil Unit of the San Diego Natural History
      Museum, and the entire trip will be within in the ABA count area.

      Contact & Reservation Information:

      Searcher Natural History Tours
      2838 Garrison Street
      San Diego, California 92106 USA