      From: MiriamEagl@...<mailto:MiriamEagl@...>
      To: CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com<mailto:CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: John@...<mailto:John@...>
      Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 7:53 AM
      Subject: [CALBIRDS] Mystery Accipiter!

      Hi, all!

      I've posted a photo taken by a friend of a friend that was taken in Los
      Angeles (he didn't have a date), who was unsure of its ID. Looks like a Cooper's
      to me, but if those are golf balls he's standing on, then he's awfully tiny!
      John would be interested in your views, so if you reply, please hit "reply
      all" in your response; thanks. The photo is on the Calbirds Yahoo site under
      Raptors.

      Take care,

      Mary Beth Stowe
      San Diego, CA