3751Sedge Wren continues

  • Dan Singer
    Jan 16, 2005
      The SEDGE WREN in South San Francisco was well seen and heard by a number of birders today. I arrived shortly after 1100 and others already had the bird staked out. Pete LaTourrette and I managed to get a few photographs and Alvaro Jaramillo obtained a recording of it calling.

      The bird was in approximately the same area Ron Thorn described yesterday. His directions are:

      "...the SEDGE WREN was still present in the salt
      marsh behind the building 270 Littlefield Avenue in South San Francisco.
      The Sedge Wren was in the scattered brush in the lush green vegetation
      near the pile of rocks near the public access trail about 30 yd. east of
      the blue sign for the public access trail."

      Dan Singer
      Pacifica