37Re: [CALBIRDS] Email groups map

  • Mike Feighner
    Jul 15, 2001
      Steve and CALBIRDers (or CALBIRDSers?):

      Sorry about the confusion. I am not yet used to the name change. In no way have I posted anything to the old CALBIRD
      nor do I intend to in the future. Note that I have corrected the nomenclature in the text below. I still think it's
      going to take a lot of prodding to get people to start posting to CALBIRDS.

      Also, please note rather than doing a reply to all, as a courtesy, I substituted Steve's address with the CALBIRDS
      address and addressed the e-mail accordingly. Steve Sosensky, like me, receives a lot of e-mail, doesn't need a
      duplicate copy of the same e-mail since he too is a CALBIRDS recipient.

      Steve Sosensky wrote:

      > At 02:03 PM 2001-07-15 -0700, Mike Feighner wrote:
      > >People need to start posting to CALBIRDS in addition to the local list
      > >serve, for example great recent findings at Salton Sea. Otherwise, we'll
      > >all have to fall back to subscribing to all the 24 non-CALBIRDS list serves
      > >as I have opted if we want to find out what is going on in the state.
      >
      > Actually, please do NOT post to Calbird, but to Calbirds. Let's try to keep
      > all the Califorina postings on one list.
      >
      > Good birding,
      > Steve <mailto:steve@...>, <mailto:mobile@...>
      >
      > Steve Sosensky, photographer www.sosensky.com
      > 10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      > Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34*09'02" N, 118*22'47" W
      > AIM ID: SteveS310 Yahoo Messenger ID: SteveSosensky
      > SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22

      > For vacation suspension of mail go to the website. Click on Edit My Membership and set your mail option to No Email.

      Mike Feighner, Livermore, CA, Alameda County
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic