3446Pelagic trips

  • Debi Shearwater
    Sep 15, 2004
      Hello, Seabirders,
      Shearwater Journeys has a number of exciting pelagic trips in the works. Up
      this weekend is Bodega Bay on Friday, September 17th aboard the New Sea
      Angler with Jon Dunn, Steve Howell, Lisa Hug, Debi Shearwater, and David
      VanderPluym. This trip meets at 6:15 am at Port O'Bodega in Bodeag Bay, and
      returns about 5 pm. Spend Saturday driving up the beautiful coast, and
      birding en route to Fort Bragg. Sunday, we have a trip that departs from
      Noyo Harbor on the Trek II at 6:30 am, returning about 8-12 hours later.
      Leaders for this trip include Peter Pyle, Steve Howell, Lisa Hug, Matt
      Brady, David VanderPluym, and Debi Shearwater. Bring warm clothes, jackets,
      and lunch and drinks.

      The following week, we offer a series of trips that may be taken in any
      combination:
      Sep 24, Friday: Monterey Seavalley
      Sep. 25, Saturday: Monterey Bay
      Sep. 26, Sunday: Bodega Canyon & Cordell Bank
      Sep. 27, Monday: Birding along the Mendo coast from Bodega Bay
      Sep. 28, Tuesday: Fort Bragg: Noyo Canyon + Offshore

      Currently, we have spaces on all of these trips (limited spaces on the 26th,
      however). We are still in the peak of fall seabird migration. You can make a
      reservation by emailing Debi, or leaving a message on the office answering
      machine. I will be out of the office, and on boats beginning tomorrow around
      10 am. I will return to the office on Sep. 21.

      Hope you can join us for one of these exciting trips!!
      Skuas forever,
      Debi
      ---
      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com