      From: Jim Gain <birder@...>
      Sent: Jul 29, 2004 9:32 PM
      To: CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CALBIRDS] Who's On First?

      With all of the chit-chat about the splits and lumps, another question comes
      to mind. I am curious about what to do with the rearrangement of the
      families. When do we start changing our California bird checklists to put
      Odontophorids first? Or is it Phasianids first? Gaviids???

      Jim Gain

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Luke Cole

      Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment
      450 Geary Street, Suite 500
      San Francisco, CA 94102
      415-346-4179 + fax 415-346-8723
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic