2859RE: [CALBIRDS] Morro Bay Festival.

  • Alison
    Jan 16, 2004
      Rob wrote:

      > the whole spread of Northern California events as Spring in Northern
      California unfolds.

      Anyone looking for information about the Chico Snow Goose Festival should
      check out their website. http://www.sacrivertrust.org/snowgoose/

      For those of you looking for a list of California festivals to attend. Check
      out Audubon California's Nature Festivals and events calendar.
      http://ca.audubon.org/california_nature_festivals.htm

      I maintain this list for them and if anyone is privy to all day or multiple
      day public nature related events, please let me know. I use many sources to
      track down this information and it is much easier if I am informed directly.

      Thanks,

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153