1732Re: [CALBIRDS] When To Post Here

  • Dave Ranney
    Jan 3, 2003
      Calbirders,

      Just a reminder -- you can monitor the daily postings to 24 regional
      California birding email lists, as well as CALBIRDS, via the CA Birding
      Lists Digest at

      http://www.sialia.com/s/calists.pl

      This wouldn't have helped Steve (having access only to email), but I
      wanted to point it out as it was created to help alleviate the problem
      of "good" birds being posted only to regional lists.

      -Dave Ranney
      -Ladera Ranch, Orange County, CA

      On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 09:52 AM, Steve Sosensky wrote:

      > Hi Calbirders,
      >
      > Last night I wrote:
      > It sure would have been nice to know that there was a Booby nearby.
      >
      > Sorry for my late night confusion. I should have said Emperor Goose.
      > However, the problem remains the same. The Emperor Goose wasn't
      > reported to
      > Calbirds on the first either.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic