1732Re: [CALBIRDS] When To Post Here

  • Dave Ranney
    Jan 3, 2003

      Just a reminder -- you can monitor the daily postings to 24 regional
      California birding email lists, as well as CALBIRDS, via the CA Birding
      Lists Digest at

      This wouldn't have helped Steve (having access only to email), but I
      wanted to point it out as it was created to help alleviate the problem
      of "good" birds being posted only to regional lists.

      -Dave Ranney
      -Ladera Ranch, Orange County, CA

      On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 09:52 AM, Steve Sosensky wrote:

      > Hi Calbirders,
      > Last night I wrote:
      > It sure would have been nice to know that there was a Booby nearby.
      > Sorry for my late night confusion. I should have said Emperor Goose.
      > However, the problem remains the same. The Emperor Goose wasn't
      > reported to
      > Calbirds on the first either.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic